Friday, May 19, 2006

Day Two

Today is day two of sitting around the house with my foot propped up...above the heart. Apparently this helps to prevent swelling along with the twenty minutes on/twenty minutes off with the ice pack. Why am I doing this? Well, yesterday I had surgery on my right foot to remove some excess bone and to clean out the joint that is between the big toe and the foot. Supposedly this procedure is going to improve the range of motion of my big toe and eliminate (hopefully) the severe pain that it was causing. I do not understand how some people, who are perfectly healthy, can choose to sit on their butt all day long and do nothing. I am sure I have bed sores. Anyway, enough of the whining. Thanks to my sister I have become addicted to a very unique television show called Nip/Tuck. Alison gave me season 1 & 2 on dvd to watch while recuperating and I can not wait for season 3 to be released. Enough for now, I need to get back to my show.

PS - Special thanks to my private nurse (Lee) without whom I would have to hunt for my own food and water.



See you next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ponderings of Lee Swift said...

You are very welcome!!!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home