Saturday, May 27, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

So, what is everybody doing this weekend? Mine will be somewhat tame. I think I'm going to see The Da Vinci Code this evening, and tomorrow?????...no plans (sounds exciting so far?). Monday we'll be going to some friends house for a cook out. I think this weekend will prove to be quite nice and relaxing. My friend Steve on the other hand is going to have a very busy weekend. His house sold (an offer he couldn't refuse) and the buyer wants him out by 6/4/06. That's only one week away. I'd be crapping in my drawers. I think he'll be okay as long as he doesn't get too tired and bitchy. I've experienced his bitchy side (in Hawaii) and it isn't pretty. When he gets too tired he can be very unreasonable and argumentative, and the only way to diffuse this ugly mood is with a very strong cocktail .....at least that's how I remember it. Luv ya man.

See you next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ponderings of Lee Swift said...

I had fun at the movie.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home