Monday, August 07, 2006

Welcome back....

Wow! I haven't been here in awhile. Whew, it's full of cobb webs and dust. Did you read my last posting.......I shall say no more. YES I WILL! THE DAMN BOOK ISN'T FINISHED! I feel much better now. I'm starting to get excited about my trip to Vegas next month, not so much because I'm going, but because I'm going with three of my best buds. I know that Lee, Steve, Phillip and I will have a wonderful time. I just wonder which one of them will be brave enough to go on the rides at the top of the Stratosphere with me. Not much else to blog about. Take care.

See you next time.

4 Comments:

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

I'll GO!!!! I'm not a-feared! I'm glad you're posting again :) I can't wait for Vegas either...I have to go find where I put that snake LOL...shhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Ponderings of Lee Swift said...

You make me laugh!!!

9:02 AM  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

I hid the snake way too well...I'm sure one day I will come across it and have a heart attack

1:03 PM  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

I still havent' found that stupid snake!!!

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home