Saturday, August 26, 2006

I Love My Dog, I Love My Dog......

It's 6am on Saturday morning. Why am I up so early you ask? No, I do not have to go to work we are closed on Saturdays. Am I sick? No, well not physically anyway. My little monster decided to wake me up at this ungodly hour to go outside. I live in a condo so I have to walk my dog. Coco woke me up with his stretching, yawning and grunting so I was pretending to be asleep thinking that he would settle down and go back to sleep. Didn't work. Instead he bounces over to within a half an inch from my face and just stares at me. I can feel his breath on my face. I thought, "I'll just lay here real still like and he will get tired of staring at me and go lay back down". You know...there are quite a few people that walk their dogs at 6am on Saturday mornings. I wonder if they all have to go to work or maybe they just have spoiled little monters like mine. Have a great weekend.



See you next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

CoCo is the sweetest poodle-pie...he'd never do anything wrong...unlike my Murphy. I do have the lazier of the two dogs though...Murphy sleeps in and then continues throughout the day and then into the night. I think he's up for a total of an hour...now that's a dog!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home