Tuesday, September 26, 2006

TV - Good or Bad?

Hey all,

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile, sometimes life gets busy and some things have to be put on hold for a bit...

Well, the new season of TV shows is officially upon us. I personally do not watch too much television, I prefer movies. HOWEVER, I have succumbed to the idiot box. I enjoy watching Desperate Housewives, LOST, and Boston Legal...the list is growing. Sunday night after watching Desperate Housewives I made the fatal mistake of watching the premier episode of Brothers and Sisters. I just love Sally Field and Tom Skerrit (I was mortified when he died in the very first episode), not to mention all the hotties. Oh well, I need a little bit of mindless entertainment.

What are your favorite show(s)?

See you next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

i am glad to see you back to blogging; i figured you were away doing fabulous things otherwise.
Alas, I am no help here as I don't watch TV - I do get old reruns via Netflix - seeing things for the first time that way.

9:30 PM  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

Brothers and Sisters is going to be a very good show. I've been pretty good about keeping it turned off for most of the week...I watch the morning news regularly though.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home