Monday, October 16, 2006

Tagged for a Halloween MEME...


It looks like I've been tagged for a Halloween MEME, thanks SPO.

1. WHAT WAS THE SCARIEST MOVIE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN?

I think I would have to say SAW and SAW II. I think they really creeped me out because it was such a mind game.

2. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN COSTUME AS A CHILD?

My friend and I went dressed as Batman and Robin. We thought we were so cool.

3. GIVEN ENOUGH MONEY WHAT WOULD BE YOUR FANTASY HALLOWEEN COSTUME?

I would like to be Michaelangelo's David. Now that would take a lot of money.

4. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TRICK OR TREATING?

I was in the 7th grade and got some dirty looks from a few people handing out candy.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY?


Those little orange pumpkins that taste just like candy corn.

6. TELL US ABOUT A SCAREY NIGHTMARE YOU ONCE HAD.

Several times I have had nightmares about being chased by some sort of "monster". I never did see what was chasing me, I just knew it was something really bad.

7. WHAT IS YOUR SUPERNATURAL FEAR?

Bein alone and being visited by a ghost/specter.

8. WHAT IS YOUR "CREEPY - CRAWLY" FEAR?

Something grabbing my foot when I'm standing by the bed. (weird huh?)

9. TELLL US A TIME WHEN YOU SAW A GHOST OR HEARD SOMETHING GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT.

One night when I was home by myself I was upstairs in bed watching TV. Suddenly one of my dogs came to full alert and began barking and growling while facing the bedroom door. It really unnerved me so I turned the TV off to see if I could hear anthing. I finally decided that she must have been dreaming because I never did hear anything.

10. WOULD YOU STAY OVERNIGHT IN A HAUNTED HOUSE?

No way! I spook entirely too easy.

11. ARE YOU A TRADITIONALIST OR A CREATIVE CARVER OF YOUR JACK-O-LANTERN?

Mostly a traditionalist because I'm not patient enough to carve something creative.

12. HOW MUCH DO YOU DECORATE THE HOUSE FOR HALLOWEEN?

Not too much. I decorate mostly by placing some "Autumny" things around the house along with pumpkins that eventually become Jack-O-Lanterns.

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT ON YOUR TOMBSTONE?

Finally, No More Diets!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

thank you for doing that
your answers were fun to read!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

Hi -- I added you to my Monsters Who Completed My Halloween Meme list at
It’s A Blog Eat Blog World

thanks for answering my meme!
~Morgen

2:38 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Hey, can I put that on my tombstone too?! :p

5:39 AM  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

I want to be Michaelangelo's DAVID too! We can be twins.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Ponderings of Lee Swift said...

Be careful by the bed... you never know what might be grabbing your little toes... ;)

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home