Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Stolen Blog

I stole this from Steve's Whirlyworld who stole from The Persian Guy. I love questionaire thingies like this...


1.Where were you 1 hour ago? On the sofa enjoying a SUGAR FREE cream cicle. mmm mmm good.

2. Who will be your next kiss? I guess I should say my "someone", but you never know.....LOL

3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yes, there is a Disney key chain on the table.

4. When is the last time you went to the mall? A couple of weeks ago I went to Nordstroms for a new pair of sun glasses.

5. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope.

6. When was the last time you went out of the state? In September for my Vegas trip.

7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No. I am going to go see The Prestige this week.

8. What was the last thing you had to drink? Iced Tea

9. What are you wearing right now? Lounging pants and a sweat shirt.

10. Last food you ate? Refer to #1.

11. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope

12. Do you have a pet? Coco who is TRULY the BEST little poodle in the world.

13. What's the last sporting event you watched? I'm sure it was diving or gymnastics.

14. What was your favorite class in high school? Can't remember.

15. What is the last thing you purchased online? A book for a diversity training class at work.

16. How old are your parents? My dad is 67 and mom is 68.

17. Are you in love? Always.

18. Do you miss anyone? My grandmothers.

19. Last play you saw? Take Me Out.

20. Ever go camping? yes.

21. Were you an honor roll student in school? Graduated from university, so apparently they were good enough.

22. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Eternity.

23. Do you have a tan? Yes. If I spend 5 minutes in the sun I tan.

24. How old do you want to be when you have kids? The day after I die.

25. Do you collect anything? Salt and pepper shakers. Weird? My grandmother started collecting them years ago.

26. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? 1985, I was late for work.

27. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes, in a restaurant. I have a lipstick phobia.

28. Last time you took a shower? This morning and I'm fixing to take another one before bed.

29. Are you someone's best friend? Yes.

30. What's the last TV show you watched? Boston Legal.

31. Do you own a Britney Spears C.D.? OMG! NO!

32. Are you a Lost fanatic? YES, YES, YES?

33. Have you ever eaten an entire pint, or more, ice cream by yourself? No, but I can certainly mow through a bag of chocolates.

34. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car when you're driving alone? Do you sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one's home? I usually only sing in the car. It's so, so.

35. Have you ever liked a girl/boy but didn't ask her/him out because you were afraid? Yes.

36. Have you ever written a poem/story about your love life? Lordy no.

37. Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis? Is chocolate considered dairy?

38. What's the current ringtone on your cellphone? Bewitched, The Godfather, Brokeback Mountain and some that came with the phone.

39. When you open your closet, what is the dominant color of your wardrobe? Blue's and brown's.

5 Comments:

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

I knew you were wearing those lounging pants and that sweatshirt...I could see you in them. And the reason you can't remember your favorite class in High School is probably b/c you were skipping too much :)

6:23 AM  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

Oh, and I love how your TEXAN came out in the blog..."I'm FIXING to take a shower" LOL You can't take the TEXAN out of the GURL

6:23 AM  
Blogger The Persian said...

Great job with this, glad you had a go at it.

#7 (The Prestige) Perhaps you might want to read my review today.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you are healing well from your surgery.

:)

7:25 AM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Hey, hey Missy K,

Don't be pickin on my lounging pants and sweatshirt or I'll have to open up a big ol can of WHOOP ASS!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

poor Ms. Britney; no one is buying her CDs in blog-land

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home