Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Just Love Borrowing Meme's

Have you ever been searched by the cops? Searched, no but when I was 21 I got pulled over by the TABC for allowing a minor to carry the beer I had just purchased for a party. I got a $110.00 fine.


Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? No way! I keep my eyes open and my hands in the air.

When is the last time you went sledding? When I was 8 1/2 and lived in Misawa Japan.

Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? With someone else...unless they are snoring.

Do you believe in ghosts? Maybe.

Do you consider yourself creative? Not usually.

Do you think O.J. killed his wife? You want to talk murder? Ask me about the current administration.

Can you honestly say you really know anything about politics? More than I care to.

Do you know how to play poker? No.

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yes, but I can't remember why. I was probably in Vegas.

What's your favorite commercial? can't think of one.

Who was your first love? TAA.

If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you go through a red light? Not anymore. YEARS ago myself and three other cars ran a red light at 4am. We all got pulled over and by the powers that be, I was not asked to get out of the car, if I had I would have been hauled to jail....I was bombed.

Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Yep.

Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes, my first time was in Tucson, AZ.

How often do you remember your dreams? I usually remember that I've had a dream, but I don't usually remember them in great detail.

What's the one thing on your mind right now? I'm excited that tomorrow is Friday.

Do you always wear your seat belt? At all times in my car or any car I'm riding in. Also, if you are riding in my car, you WILL be wearing yours or you will be a pedestrian.

What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could play the saxaphone (saprano, alto, bari and bass).

Do you like sushi? Some.

What do you wear to bed? Depends on my mood. :-P

Do you truly hate anyone? Hate is a strong word...but if I had to pick someone, I guess it would have to be GWB.

If you could meet one famous person, who would it be? Dolly Parton.

Do you know anyone in jail? Used to.

What food do you find disgusting? Blood sausage, peas and the only time I tried beets I literally almost vomited.

Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? I don’t think so.

Have you ever been punched in the face? Not that I can recall.

Do you believe in angels and demons? Angels...definately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

cute - but cryptic!
tease, tease and tease

6:40 AM  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

Michael...he is a tease - it's his nature. I laughed out loud over the beets - I knew you hated peas, but I didn't know about the beets. I can totally relate....YUK!!!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home