Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Meme, Stolen from Steve Who Stole it From the Persian Guy.

A is for age: 29++++++++++++
B is for beer of choice: Most Dark Beers
C is for career: Banking: Collateral control for Texas/SBA Nationwide.
D is for favorite Drink: Coffee, water, diet Coke or tea
E is for essential item you use everyday: Iron
F is for favorite song at the moment: I Will Always Love You
G is for favorite games: Doctor
H is for hometown: San Angelo, Texas
I is for instruments you play: Trumpet from 7th grade through the 2nd year in college.
J is for favorite juice: Cranberry
K is for kids: NONE...they make me nervous.
L is for last kiss: My Someone
M is for marriage: LTR for the last 18 years.
N is for name of your best friend: Lee, Steve, Phillip, Karen, Coco, Jim, Al and many more.
O is for overnight hospital stays: March of 19??...birth, again when I was five (tonsils), nineteen for a kidney stone, and again when my second sinus surgery went haywire and the bleeding wouldn't stop. The tumor and foot surgery were "day" procedures.
P is for phobias: This will sound stupid, but ever since I saw Jaws I get really creeped out when I'm in the ocean.
Q is for quote: Stay out of my closet if your own is full of trash - Dolly Parton
R is for biggest regret:
S is for self confidence: I'm working on it.
T is for time you wake up: 5:30 a.m.
U is for underwear: Boxers, I like the free swinging feeling.
V is for vegetable you love: Corn. Okra if it's fried.
W is for worst habit: Procrastination.
X is for x-rays you have had: teeth, foot abdomen, back, head CT and MRI.
Y is for yummy food you make: a hell of a lasagna and an awesome cornbread and a heavenly cream cheese pecan pie.
Z is for zodiac sign: Aries/Ram

2 Comments:

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

You know you love PEAS...you can share...it's okay :)

And I DIDN'T need the swinging free-feeling boxer visual thing! OMG

7:22 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

good meme!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home