Monday, November 06, 2006

The Prestige

Friday night I accompanied some friends to the movies. "The Prestige" was the flick of choice. The theater was packed and I'm not sure if it was because of the movie itself or because Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman were the stars. Either way the theater was packed and we were stuck on the very back row, thank god for stadium seating. Overall I enjoyed the movie. There were some holes in the story, but isn't that usually the case. The rest of my weekend was quite uneventful...and I loved it!

The next few weeks are threatening to be hectic with projects at work and the Thanksgiving Holiday quickly approaching. Sadly I will not be able to spend it with my family but I am fortunate enough to be spending it with my chosen family/friends. My job is desert so I'm thinking I'll fix a traditional pumpkin pie and a cream cheese pecan pie. The latter will make you want to slap yo mamma...it's just so damn good.

November 30th my "someone", myself and two friends will be taking a trip to Disney World. I have never been to Florida and I understand that Nov/Dec is a good time to go ...weather-wise.

I really don't have much to report, just thought I'd stop in and ramble a bit.

See you next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

Yes, November is the best time to see Florida; it is past hurricane and tourist season, but still warm enough.
Please see the Haunted mansion for me!

8:23 PM  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

At Epcot, it's shaped like a figure 8, most people start in the lower half of the 8 and move to the right. To avoid lines, go to the left side of the upper part (MEXICO is the first country), and work clockwise around the top, and then move to the bottom...this helpful hint will save you HOURS of waiting in lines. TRUST ME!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

I'll take your word for it and catch "The Prestige" soon! c",)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home