Wednesday, November 08, 2006

On the Road Back...

Well, I was pleasantly surprised with the election last night. I was so thrilled that the Democrats took back the House. I was even more excited this evening when I found out the the Senate was as good as ours as well. I sure hope that things will start to turn around for the US. Do you think the rest of the world will stop hating us now. I guess we have a long way to go before that happens.

Ms. Pelosi, last night I had a dream and in it was this image. PLEASE change your mind and make it a reality!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

the world is watching. i got an e-mail from a friend in france, and he said that he and his friends were quite happy with the results...and we all know, if the french are happy, the world is happy.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

I am glad; I hope the Democrats don't bungle this opportunity - two years from now we can take the white house if they don't botch things.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home