Friday, December 22, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE, EVE, EVE

Wow! It's been awhile since I've been here. I think my last post was around Thanksgiving. I just can't seem to find the time to post. I enjoy reading everyone else's blogs but that doesn't leave any time for me to post. I'll try to be better in 2007.

I know it's not the season to rant...but too bad. Somebody wished me "happy holidays" today (actually several people did) and I finally snapped. I am sick and tired of being politically correct and Christmas is my last stand. I have been wishing EVERYBODY I come in contact with today a MERRY CHRISTMAS! If I have hurt any feelings...TOO BAD! It's almost the end of 2006 and I'm tired and cranky and yes even bitchy (thanks whirlyworld). I have been way too concerned about everyone else's feelings. Not anymore. I wish everone a MERRY CHRISTMAS no matter what your beliefs are. When your turn rolls around and you want to wish me a "happy whatever day", that's fine I will smile and say "and the same to you". So.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS

2 Comments:

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

I'm sure Baby Jesus is happy that you're so bitchy about his birthday LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!! You and Lee be careful driving home...too bad you will not be able to visit me during my 4 hour layover at DFW Airport, but I'll see you soon.

Love,
Steve

5:22 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

tut tut
this is what happens when you neglect your bloggin fans; things get bottled up and the mind snaps like rubber bands.
Solution; put out more in 2007

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home