Monday, January 12, 2009

Things Forgotten..... like this blog.


Isn't it funny how we get busy and forget about things that we like to do. It has been well over a year since I posted to this blog and I can't even tell you what made me think of it. A lot has happened since my last post. I sold my condo and puchased a new one all in the last week of June 2007 then hopped on a plane to Nova Scotia to celebrate Canada day with friends. That was great fun. I have a new nephew as of February 2008 and in April went on a cruise to the Western Carribean with another group of friends. I am still with the same company but have started a new job as of 12/2007. And most importantly, in November 2008 the country came to it's senses and demanded change by a huge margin. I've taken the day off of work on January 20th to watch what is probably THE most historic inauguration of my life time. So far,knock on wood, I am still employed. I guess that about sums the last year and 10 ten months of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

I recently went back to my old blog and pressed on Chez Stephen. It was nice to see you, although it is a year old post.
Any chance of reviving it? I miss you!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home