Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Food meme

1.Your oddest craving?
Fried green beans.

2. The forbidden food?
No veal or most seafood.

3. A dish that makes you queasy?
I literally almost vomitted when I tried to eat a pickled beet.

4. Your least favorite food vegetable?
Peas, lima beans, beets and several others.

5. Your worst cooking disaster?
I had dinner guests and tried making my own gnocchi. They were horrible.

6. A Cooking exercise you don’t do well?
Whenever I bake chicken it usually turns out a bit dry.

7. Food that arouses the most suspicion?
Anything I can not identify on sight.

8. A drink you used to drink but no more?
Milk...gag me!

9. Least favorite fast food chain?
Any of them that serve Pepsi.

10. When in doubt, eat….
chocolate

11. A restaurant faux pas that would get you to speak up?
Crappy service or a foreign object in my food.

12. Is there something spoiled in the fridge right now?
Surprisingly not.

13. Food you can’t buy as your spouse/partner won’t allow it in the house
I do the shopping so I buy what ever I want.

14. Food your spouse/partner likes that you don’t like.
Peas and brussel sprouts.

15. Your least favorite type of cuisine?
Seafood.

16. A food you hated as a child but now love?
Green beans.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

thanks for doing the MEME
always nice to see a new post from you!

9:26 PM  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

I want BEETS and PEAS for my welcome back to Dallas meal :) NOT!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home