Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stolen from Whirlyworld who stole it from Tiger by the Tale

1. The phone rings. Who are you hoping it is? Ed McMahon telling me I just won the Publishers Clearing House.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? ALWAYS! I hate it when I pull into a parking slot and some slug (love you anyway Whirlyworld) has left a shopping cart in the way. I will walk all the way across the parking lot to return my basket.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Listener.....unless I am a few cocktails into a cocktail party.

4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Probably...there are showers in the wilderness, isn't there?

5. Do you like to ride horses? Yes. If fact, I went horse back riding just this past weekend. I feel much safer on a horse than I do on rollerblades, less chance of an accident.

6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I had to spend my days in the boys unit of a girlscout camp when my mom was a girlscout leader.

7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? Monopoly and I used to enjoy freaking my friends out with the Ouja Board. I used to move the "thingy" around the board so they would think it was real.

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? Flirt like a two bit whore and then drop them like a hot potato.

9. Are you judgmental? More than I'd like to be

10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs? Yes

11. Are you continuing your education? I've considered a masters.

12. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Yes, I have a .22 and a .38. I usually carry the little one when traveling on the highway.

13. If your house was on fire, what's the first thing you'd grab? My dog. And, oh yeah, maybe my someone.


14. How often do you read books? Not too often, I prefer audio books.

15. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Lots about the past. Especially about family and friends that have passed away. Future..all the time. Present.....some.

16. What is your favorite children's book? I can't remember the title, but it was full of Japanese fairy tales. I still have it but it is at my parents house.

17. How tall are you? 5'10"

18. Where is your ideal house located? Wherever I am happy.

19. Last person you talked to? Steve

21. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? About 3 months ago with Lee, Phillip and Tommy.

22. What are your keys on your key chain for? Key to each of the cars, two house keys, vault key (work) and one I cannot identify.

23. What did you do last night? I enjoyed a Turkey Cobb salad with friends at Cafe Express.

24. Where is your current pain at? Right foot where I had surgery in May and my lower back - arthritis. BUT, I do not let them slow me down nor do complain incessantly about them.

25. Do you like mustard? Yep.

26. Do you like your mom or dad? Dumbass question

27. How long does it take you in the shower? 15 - 20 minutes.

28. What movie do you want to see right now? Most people cringe when I say this.....Rocky Balboa!

29. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? No.

30. What did you do for New Year's? Me and eight other guys leased a couple of cabins on a lake for the weekend. It was great fun.

31. Do you think The Grudge was scary? NO! I love scary movies and that was not a scary movie.

32. Do you own a camera phone? Not yet. We are going phone shopping this month and I will probably end up with one.

33. What's the last letter of your middle name? Don't have one.

34. Who did you vote for on American Idol? Chris...he's very hot.

5 Comments:

Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

ROCKY? you're not right, but I love you anyway.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

glad to see you posting again!
if you have no middle name, may I suggest evelyn?

8:01 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Evelyn sounds lovely.

8:59 PM  
Blogger steve'swhirlyworld said...

What happened to STELLA?

4:25 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

I have to have a middle name.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home